September brought ICLP students back to the School of Arts and Humanities at the University of Lisbon for another academic year. The Portuguese as a Foreign Language Evening Course started this week and will continue until the end of January, with a total of 60 hours of classes. Also the Courses for Erasmus+ mobility students of all ULisboa Schools started this month.
In order to guarantee a safe reopening of the new academic year, we summarize the most important guidelines, concerning safety measures, adopted both by the ICLP and by the School itself:
- There will be three entry points in the School buildings: the main door, the west door of the main building and the entrance to “Pavilhão Novo”;
- Body temperature will be measured at each of these accesses, where hand hygiene will also be mandatory;
- The use of a mask will be required;
- Rooms will be disinfected at least twice a day;
- Students must disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the classroom;
- It will also be up to each one to disinfect their work area, if they wish;
- Students will not be able to sit in adjoining places;
- Teachers must open the windows at the end of each lesson;
- Social distancing rules must be held in the classroom.
All safety measures promoted by the School can be consulted on the FLUL website.
The FLUL contingency plan remains active. If you have been exposed to someone with coronavirus or if you are infected, it is very important to quickly establish contact with the SNS24 (808 24 24 24) and notify your contact at ICLP – FLUL.