Classroom course 200 hours per semester | 24 ECTS
October 4th, 2023 to January 31st, 2024
- Registrations are open until September 20th (2 weeks prior to the beginning of the course). No vacancies are guaranteed after this date.
(Christmas holidays: December 18th, 2023 to January 1st, 2024)
February 8th to May 31st, 2024
- Registrations are open until January 25th (2 weeks prior to the beginning of the course). No vacancies are guaranteed after this date.
(Easter holidays: March 25th to 31st, 2024)
Classes will take place at the following schedules:
Mornings: 8 am – 12.30 pm (possibly, on some days, until 2 pm)
Afternoons: 2 pm – 6:30 pm
Note: Classroom courses may only be taught remotely if the situation demands it.
- 17 years old or older
- Knowledge of the Roman alphabet
Registration must be made up to 15 days prior to the beginning of the course.
Documents to forward to ICLP (email@example.com)
- 50% on registration. (This amount is non-refundable in the case of withdrawal by the student.)
- 50% during the 7 days before the start of classes.
- Bank Account Identification Number: 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- IBAN : PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- BIC/SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Bank Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649-004 Lisboa
Note: Students who wish an invoice/receipt with tax number should give this information upon registration or when making any payment.
Withdrawal from the course
- In the case of withdrawal, by the student, the amount paid at the time of registration is not refundable.
- If the student has paid the full amount of the tuition fee upon registration, the amount paid when it was not yet due will always be returned.
- The transfer of registration to another period of the Course is admissible upon request made at least 15 days before the start of the course that is withdrawn and only if it respects a semester of the same academic year.
- In the case of a transfer request, according to the terms established by the previous point, the amount of 50% of the registration will be retained. The remaining amount will be considered as part of the required registration fee for the course to which the transfer is intended. The student must provide the remaining amount required for the new registration, so that the transfer is considered as valid. After a course transfer, the registration’s total amount will not be refunded, under any circumstance.
In case the course is cancelled by ICLP, the amount paid by the student will be fully refunded.
Download the registration form
We recommend using Adobe Reader to fill out the registration form.