13th Evening Course
This course works on a semiannual basis and has a workload of 4 hours per week (18h-20h), making in each semester the entire 60 hours.
(60 hours per semester)
1st semester: 30-09-2021 to 27-01-2022
2nd semester: 15-02 a 2-06-2022
- Registrations are open until 31st January (2 weeks prior to the beginning of the course). No vacancies are guaranteed after this date.
Fee: 420€ each semester
Schedule:Tuesday and Thursday, 18:00 - 20:00
The ICLP courses will be taught person to person. Distance learning during this 2021/2022 school year will only occur if the situation warrants it. Students must wear a mask to enter the Faculty.
Deadline for registration
Registration must be made up to 31st January, 15 days prior to the beginning of the course.
Documents to forward to ICLP
– Registration form duly completed
– Photocopy of personal ID
– One passport-type photos
– Payment of the registration fee:
- 50% on registration
- 50% within the first week of classes
Bank Transfer to the ADFLUL account:
- Bank Account Identification Number: 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- IBAN : PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- BIC/SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Bank Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649-004 Lisboa
ATTENTION: Whenever possible, the student must send Proof of Bank Transfer to the Institute (email@example.com) With a mention of the student’s name. Note: Students who wish an invoice/receipt with tax number should give this information upon registration or when making any payment.
Assessment and Certificate
Students will be placed in one particular language level of the Evening Course by doing a placement test made in two steps: online and face-to-face (on the first day of classes). Given the syllabus of the course, all students have to do a placement test. Students will be exempt from this test if they have taken an ICLP course in the immediately preceding period or if they present a CAPLE – Centro de Avaliação de Português Língua Estrangeira certification.
Students who have obtained a passing grade will receive a Certificate with their grade and level of proficiency.
The remaining students will receive a Final Certificate of Participation (if required), provided they have attended 75% of the classes.
If they wish, students may take a CAPLE assessment and certification of competency exam, at LAPE-FLUL.
Withdrawal from the course
- Up to 15 days before beginning of the course - 31st january, 50% of the required registration fee (25% of the total tuition fee) will be reimbursed.
- The aforementioned reimbursement will only be due if the student informs ICLP in writing the unequivocal intention to withdraw at least 15 days before the start of the course.
- After this deadline, no reimbursement will be conceded.
- If the student has proceeded with payment in full, the amount paid when not yet due will be returned.
- Any request for transfers for another of the Course’s semester/time period will only be considered when that request is made, in writing, to ICLP, at least 15 days before the start of the course which the student withdraws from, and only as long as the transfer is requested for a course within the same academic year.
Note: We recommend using Adobe Reader to fill out the registration form.