- 17 years old or older
- Knowledge of the Roman alphabet
- Registration must be made up to 15 days prior to the beginning of course
Documents to forward to ICLP
- Registration form duly completed
- Photocopy of personal ID
- Two passport-type photos
- Payment of the registration fee:
• 50% on registration
• 50% within the first 3 days of classes
- Personal cheque payable to:
Associação para o Desenvolvimento da Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa (ADFLUL), sent to the address indicated in contacts .
- Bank Transfer to the ADFLUL account:
• Bank Account Identification Number: 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
• IBAN : PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
• BIC/SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
• Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
• Bank Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649-004 Lisboa
Whenever possible, the student must send Proof of Bank Transfer to the Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org
) with a mention of the student’s name.
Note: Students who wish an invoice/receipt with tax number should give this information upon registration or when making any payment.
Withdrawal from the course
- Up to 15 days before beginning of the course, 50% refund of the amount of the registration fee
- After 15 days, no refund will be given
- Transfers of registration/enrollment figures for courses of other periods are not allowed
In order to enrol, the applicable tuition fee payment must be made during the first three days of the course.
Statement of Registration – Declaração de Inscrição - Once student has registered, the student may request a Statement of Registration. The Institute, however, is not responsible for any process of Student VISA obtainment.
Students are placed in the different language proficiency levels according to the results of an assessment test provided by IPLC.
All courses require a minimum number of 8 participants and a maximum of 15.
Download the Registration Form here
Note: We recommend using Adobe Reader to fill out the registration form.