87th Summer Course 2022
80h contact per month | 12 ECTS | 5 days per week
July: 4th to 29th | Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm
- Registration until June 19th
August: 3rd to 31st | Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm
- Registration until July 19th
September: 5th to 30th | Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 12 pm
- Registration until August 21st
Please note: Classroom courses may only be taught remotely if the situation demands it. Students must wear a mask to enter the Faculty.
- 17 years old or older
- Knowledge of the Roman alphabet
Registration must be made up to 15 days prior to the beginning of the course.
Documents to forward to ICLP
- 50% on registration
- 50% within the first week of classes
- Bank Account Identification Number: 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- IBAN : PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- BIC/SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Bank Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649-004 Lisboa
Note: Students who wish an invoice/receipt with tax number should give this information upon registration or when making any payment.
Withdrawal from the course
- Up to 15 days before the beginning of the course, 50% of the required registration fee (25% of the total tuition fee) will be reimbursed.
- The aforementioned reimbursement will only be due if the student informs ICLP in writing the unequivocal intention to withdraw at least 15 days before the start of the course.
- After this deadline, no reimbursement will be conceded.
- If the student has proceeded with payment in full, the amount paid when not yet due will be returned.
- Any request for transfers for another of the Course’s semester/time period will only be considered when that request is made, in writing, to ICLP, at least 15 days before the start of the course which the student withdraws from, and only as long as the transfer is requested for a course within the same academic year.
Download the registration form
We recommend using Adobe Reader to fill out the registration form.