200 hours per semester | 24 ECTS | classes 4 days per week
October 6th, 2022 to January 31st, 2023
- Registrations are open until September 21st (2 weeks prior to the beginning of the course). No vacancies are guaranteed after this date.
(Christmas holidays: December 19th, 2022 to January 2nd, 2023)
February 6th to May 30th, 2023
- Registrations are open until January 22nd (2 weeks prior to the beginning of the course). No vacancies are guaranteed after this date.
(Easter holidays: April 3rd to 10th, 2023)
Mornings: 8:00 – 12:00
Afternoons: 14:00 – 18:00
4 days per week, in one of the shown schedules. Students choose their preferable schedule.
Note: Classroom courses may only be taught remotely if the situation demands it.
- 17 years old or older
- Knowledge of the Roman alphabet
Registration must be made up to 15 days prior to the beginning of the course.
Documents to forward to ICLP
- 50% on registration
- 50% within the first week of classes
- Bank Account Identification Number: 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- IBAN : PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- BIC/SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Bank Address: Alameda da Universidade, 1649-004 Lisboa
Note: Students who wish an invoice/receipt with tax number should give this information upon registration or when making any payment.
Withdrawal from the course
- Up to 15 days before the beginning of the course, 50% of the required registration fee (25% of the total tuition fee) will be reimbursed.
1st semester: September 21st
2nd semester January 22nd
- The aforementioned reimbursement will only be due if the student informs ICLP in writing the unequivocal intention to withdraw at least 15 days before the start of the course.
- After this deadline, no reimbursement will be conceded.
- If the student has proceeded with payment in full, the amount paid when not yet due will be returned.
- Any request for transfers for another of the Course’s semester/time period will only be considered when that request is made, in writing, to ICLP, at least 15 days before the start of the course which the student withdraws from, and only as long as the transfer is requested for a course within the same academic year.
Download the registration form
We recommend using Adobe Reader to fill out the registration form.