The ICLP offers a Portuguese as a Foreign Language course to foreign students in the Erasmus programme.
1st Semester: September 13th, to December 16th, 2021
2nd Semester: February 1st, to May 19th 2022
This Schedule is for classes in School of Arts and Humanities
1st semester - Classes take place twice a week, both at distance. There are two different schedules available:
Mondays and wednesdays: 6 pm - 8 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6 pm - 8 pm
Directed to: Erasmus+ mobility students of all ULisboa Schools Students will be placed in the different sublevels according to the results of a previous language test. Classes will take into account the students’ profile and the specific academic context they are enrolled in. In order to obtain the certificate and the ECTS, students have to attend to, at least, 75% of classes.
Registration documents required
- Enrollment form (available at ICLP website)
- Student’s card/declaration attesting that the student belongs to the Erasmus+ program at ULisboa
- Copy of an identification document
- 1 photo
- Tuition fee payment of 75€, by bank transfer to the following account (present transfer confirmation):
- IBAN: PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- Account name: Associação para o Desenvolvimento da Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa