The ICLP offers a Portuguese as a Foreign Language course to foreign students in the Erasmus programme.
1st Semester: September 16, 2020 to January 12, 2021
This schedule is for classes in Faculty of Arts.
Classes take place twice a week, one of which is in person and the other one at distance. There are two different schedules available:
Mondays and wednesdays: 6 pm - 8 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6 pm - 8 pm
Directed to: Erasmus+ mobility students of all ULisboa Schools Students will be placed in the different sublevels according to the results of a previous language test. Classes will take into account the students’ profile and the specific academic context they are enrolled in. In order to obtain the certificate and the ECTS, students have to attend to, at least, 75% of classes.
Registration documents required
- Enrollment form (available at ICLP website)
- Student’s card/declaration attesting that the student belongs to the Erasmus+ program at ULisboa
- Copy of an identification document
- 1 photo
- Tuition fee payment of 75€, in cash, at the front office of ICLP, or by bank transfer to the following account (present transfer confirmation):
- IBAN: PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
- Account name: Associação para o Desenvolvimento da Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa