for academic purposes
The Portuguese as Foreign Language Course for Academic Purposes is intended for students of the Master's Degree in Translation or students of any postgraduate course at FLUL (subject to the number of vacancies). For more information, interested parties should contact the ICLP by e-mail email@example.com
REGISTRATION IS OPEN until october 3rd
Next Course: 7.10.2020 to 22.1.2021
Language Levels: B2.1
Location: School of Arts and Humanities of the University of Lisbon
Workload: 56 hours (6 ECTS)
7-10-2020 to 22 -1-2021
Schedule (flexible): wednesdays and fridays, from 2pm to 4pm
Tuition fee: 200 €
Recipients: Students of the Translation Master course (preferred) or Students of any postgraduate course at FLUL (subject to the number of existing places)
The placement of students in the different sub-levels will be done according to the result of a level test to be carried out in person on the 1st day of classes.
The program of the course will take into account the characteristics of the audience and the specific context to which they apply.
To obtain the certificate and respective ECTS, students must attend at least 75% of classes.
* The course will only work if there are a minimum number of 6 students.
Registration (documents to forward to ICLP)
- Registration form (available HERE and at the ICLP administrative services)
- Student card / statement proving you are a graduate student at FLUL
- Photocopy of the identification document
- A passport-type photo
- Payment of the 200€ tuition fee, in cash, at the ICLP administrative services, or by bank transfer to the following account (provide proof):
IBAN: PT 50 0035 0824 0000 7647 2305 9
Bank Account Holder: Associação para o Desenvolvimento da Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa (ADFLUL).