Meeting the learning needs of each student
The private classes are intended to meet the specific needs of each student and are aimed at the general public, regardless of their level of language knowledge. Hence, the program is designed specifically for each student, according to one’s level and learning objectives.
Registration for private classes is permanently open and should be done exclusively by e-mail. When registering, the student must indicate the desired schedule. Once the schedule is confirmed, the student must schedule, also in writing, all the classes one is acquiring (a minimum of 15 hours).
If the student has already studied Portuguese, a diagnostic test will be made to identify the level or sub-level to be attended.
- 17 years old or older
- Knowledge of the Roman alphabet
Documents to forward to ICLP
- For courses with more than 15 hours of classes, the payment can be made in two instalments: 50% of the total value must be paid at the moment of registration and the remaining 50% after the teaching of half of the acquired hours. Without payment of the second instalment, it will not be possible to continue with the classes.
- For courses with 15 hours, payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- Payments must be made by transfer to the following bank account:
Name: ASSOCIACAO DESENVOLVIMENTO FACULDADE LETRAS UNIVERSIDADE LISBOA
IBAN: PT50 0035 0824 00007647230 59
BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
- The transfer receipt must be sent to the ICLP Secretariat, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case the name of the payer is different from the student's name, the name of the payer should be provided beforehand.
- Invoices/receipts will be issued with the name and tax identification number of the student as indicated on the registration form, unless otherwise instructed.
- Invoices/receipts will be sent by e-mail to the student.
Withdrawals and refunds
- In case of withdrawal, only a refund of 50% of the first paid instalment or of the single instalment in the case of 15h courses will take place and only if the withdrawal is requested in writing at least 5 days before the beginning of the course. If the student has paid the full amount of the course, the amount paid when it was not yet due will always be returned.
Secretariat's schedule and contacts
Any doubts should be clarified with the secretariat, by e-mail, telephone or in person, on the days of public opening, as announced on the site.
NOTE: Any unforeseen case should be sent in writing through the ICLP email (email@example.com), in order to be considered by the Director and the Pedagogical Coordination of ICLP courses.
More information and prices upon request
If you would like to know more about our private classes prices or other information, please contact our Secretariat.